Please help - Which wedding dress?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mikaella Bride Posts: 52
I thought Mikaella 1503 was my dress but I am so confused because I have fallen for 1612 now... Please help me decide O:|
dragonbride Posts: 447
I was a Mikaella Bride too! I think the dress on you in the pic is absolutely FAB!!!!
lux Posts: 6270
I prefer the second simply because I'm not mad about strapless dresses-I just have seen so many brides fiddling with them on the day! But both are lovely.
Crystal Gal Posts: 464
Hi Mikaellabride They are both gorgeous, the first dress is absolutely stunning, really suits your figure, I like the straps on the 1503 but the end of 1612 is gorgeous and i don't normally like strapless dresses it's really different, it really is head wrecking trying to pick "the one" O:| good luck :)
LittleLily Posts: 3682
[quote="Crystal Gal":1vaqm0a5]They are both gorgeous, is that you in the first pic if so that dress is absolutely stunning, really suits your figure, I like the straps on the 1503 but the end of 1612 is gorgeous[/quote:1vaqm0a5] I agree with this. Much prefer the 1612 but I think it would be absolutely perfect if you added a little cap sleeve or strap to it like 1503
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
i voted for the 2nd dress. I love the little strap on it
Bellisima Posts: 3583
[quote="LittleLily":3igsooxq][quote="Crystal Gal":3igsooxq]They are both gorgeous, is that you in the first pic if so that dress is absolutely stunning, really suits your figure, I like the straps on the 1503 but the end of 1612 is gorgeous[/quote:3igsooxq] I agree with this. Much prefer the 1612 but I think it would be absolutely perfect if you added a little cap sleeve or strap to it like 1503[/quote:3igsooxq] I agree with this also
abml Posts: 137
Hi I usually prefer a dress with straps but the skirt on the dress u are wearing is fab and looks great on u. I would go with which one makes u feel the most fab! :)
annie manny Posts: 239
i like 1503, i think the net ruffles are on their way out of fashion. too many celeb weddings, just my opinion though. good luck Ann,
justwaitin Posts: 2462
Which are u drawn too, i think u look beautiful in the first pic.