please please let me...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sue27 Posts: 604
... go asleep! I am sooo tired these last few days, I don't know what the hell is going on. My eyes just want to close, and I still got another 3 hours and 20mins in work. HELP! :zzzz:
Senorita Posts: 3413
I feel your pain sue27, I am sooo wrecked, I've been awake since before 03.00 this morning. This happened me the last time I was bm, and for my own wedding, please God don't let me be like this for the next two weeks, or I'll be the wreck of all chief bridesmaids :-8 :o( :eek
See, I don't even understand WHY I am so tired, I go to bed fairly early - 10.30 or so usually. I just don't feel myself at all. Must be the change in weather, the cold is really annoying me.
Hubby and I have started taking a new supplement, called "blue lightening" made by sona. It's a combination of superfoods. Hubby hasn't been feeling well for the past 6 months, shift work does help, but he swears by this supplement, he has lots more energy and feels great again. Maybe you could try something like this, as maybe you are just run down? I think I'm just a bit stressed, that's why I can't sleep.
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
i hear ya h2b had last night off and cus he didnt have a night off in yonks i was tossing and turning in bed, thats of course until her decide to take a drink and threw half the bottle of 7up over me by accident, iv 7up hair here today
Thanks Senorita, I will take note of that and see if I can find it tomorrow. Strawberry, you poor thing, I would have killed him! :eek
Loops Posts: 287
Ohh I feel your pain - I am just zonked the last week and no idea why. I was in bed at ten last night maybe I need a few more early nights before they kick in
dreamer Posts: 3941
[quote="Senorita":30fh0dcr]Hubby and I have started taking a new supplement, called "blue lightening" made by sona. It's a combination of superfoods. Hubby hasn't been feeling well for the past 6 months, shift work does help, but he swears by this supplement, he has lots more energy and feels great again. Maybe you could try something like this, as maybe you are just run down? I think I'm just a bit stressed, that's why I can't sleep.[/quote:30fh0dcr] Hi Senorita, Where did you get that. H2B does shift work also and he is just exhausted lately. Sounds like just the thing he needs. You know men, they will never get it themselves, but if you hand it to them.......... Thanks a mill!
Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
[quote="dreamer":1bzje73y] You know men, they will never get it themselves, but if you hand it to them..........![/quote:1bzje73y] God mine's the opposite - fri*kin pill popper :o0 Must tell him about this blue thingy - I'm sure he'll be straight down to the shop to buy in bulk!! :o0 I don't believe it - I just did a preview on my post and the word [b:1bzje73y]fri*kin[/b:1bzje73y] comes up as [b:1bzje73y]flip[/b:1bzje73y] - what the hell, I didn't even know that was a curse!!! O:|
[quote="dreamer":2d7acw5s][quote="Senorita":2d7acw5s]Hubby and I have started taking a new supplement, called "blue lightening" made by sona. It's a combination of superfoods. Hubby hasn't been feeling well for the past 6 months, shift work does help, but he swears by this supplement, he has lots more energy and feels great again. Maybe you could try something like this, as maybe you are just run down? I think I'm just a bit stressed, that's why I can't sleep.[/quote:2d7acw5s][/quote:2d7acw5s] Hi Senorita, [b:2d7acw5s]Where did you get that.[/b:2d7acw5s] In our local health food shop. They are €26 but I think there's a good 2 months supply in it. There was a big write up in one of the glossy mag, I remember reading about them. [b:2d7acw5s]H2B does shift work also and he is just exhausted lately. Sounds like just the thing he needs.[/b:2d7acw5s] Those shifts are a dose. Hubby was constantly wrecked, but he's a new man now :o0 [b:2d7acw5s]You know men, they will never get it themselves, but if you hand it to them..........[/b:2d7acw5s] Tell me about it :o0 [b:2d7acw5s]Thanks a mill[/b:2d7acw5s]! You're more than welcome, I hope they do the trick :thnk