Please say a prayer for my grandad!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

frillynickers Posts: 1765
Hey girls as you can see from my ticker im getting married in 9 days. My grandad was going to walk me part of the way down the aisle and my dad the rest of the way and he will gve m away also. Parents came up to my house last night to tell me my grandad who is 84 has an anurism (pardon the spelling) and it has started to expand so they have to operate on it because if it bursts it will kill him. They found out two weeks ago but didnt have the heart to tell me as they where hoping the op would be after my wedding but a slot has come up and he's been designated an emergancy case. they are hoping to operate over the next week. I am so worried about him he's a big part of our family and unfortunatly with his age the operation itself is really risky. Im crying in work here while I type this. :o( Please pray for him and my family. Thank you :thnk Frilly
Mrs Rocket Posts: 1824
Hi frillynickers Sorry to hear about your grandad,I will say a prayer Mind yourself pet :action32
macsmissus Posts: 928
hi frillynickers, will say a prayer for your grandad. I really hope he is able to walk you down the aisle. :xox
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
My thoughts are with you and you family... I will be snding out good vibes for your granddad that he makes a good recovery. Please try to stay positive and strong (I know that's a big ask at at time like this) :lvs
wishin&hoping Posts: 3666
AH Frilly I am so sorry to hear that. I will keep him in my prayers & light a candle for him. Here is some love :xox :xox :xox :xox
vonanto Posts: 395
Hey frillynickers, I hope everything goes ok for your grandad. I will say a prayer for him and for your family :wv
Goodfellas Posts: 979
So sorry to hear that. Our keyboardist's brother is a priest who works directly for the pope in the vatican. I'll get him on the case, as well as the four of us. I hope all will be well for you and your Grandad.
mkb Posts: 1744
i hope your grandad will be ok frilly, I'll say a pray for you to keep strong and for everything to go well for you grandad, keep your chin up pet O:o)
nissi Posts: 683
Hi frilly, im so sorry to hear about your grandad. I really hope the op goes well, il say a prayer for him and your family. Hugs to you pet x :action32 :action32
B2B09 Posts: 203
Ah Frilly, I just cried reading your post - you poor thing! No doubt your Grandad is stronger than you think, and he will be ok. Remember that operations are more commonplace than any of us think, and he will be much better off after it is removed. I have said a prayer for you, your Grandad and all of your family, and will say a few more over the coming week. From your wedding twin! X