Please say it's not true!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Time For A Change Posts: 6885
I hope my friend is just messing! He put up on FB this morning that Jewdard are in the top 5 (or 10) shortlist to represent Ireland in the Eurovision!!!!! :eek Sweet Mother of God, were we not made a laughing stock already, when Dustin the Turkey was on it!!! Please tell me he was just joking!!!! :ooh
MrsBuck Posts: 846
yep - i heard this and even worse i think they are favourites to get the gig.... between Brian Cowen and Jedward, i think i'm going to crawl under a rock and never come out.....
Jawl Posts: 8881
I think it's :o0 Some of the entries we've had the past couple of years, Dustin included, made sure we were a laughing stock anyway!
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
brilliant!!
Ah Christ, noooooo!!! O:| We may as well accept it that the planks are in, once they have the kiddies begging thier parents to ring in to vote, that's it! Ah FFS! That pair irriate the hell out of me - that gobsh*te Louis has a lot to answer for!!!
Kickasswife Posts: 4051
It's true!! :o0
LastRolo Posts: 6892
[quote="Noodlehead":18qlb0g3]I hope my friend is just messing! He put up on FB this morning that Jewdard are in the top 5 (or 10) shortlist to represent Ireland in the Eurovision!!!!! :eek Sweet Mother of God, were we not made a laughing stock already, when Dustin the Turkey was on it!!! Please tell me he was just joking!!!! :ooh[/quote:18qlb0g3] Oops, I think it is true! Well at least some of the other countries may of heard of Jedward from the X Factor UK series.... might give us a heads up????? Or is that hopeful thinking?!!!
Jane Smith Posts: 3158
Can we have another documentary on their preparations for Eurovision with plenty footage of road manager Liam??? :heartbeat: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
ciaraella Posts: 5323
All of us wollies should vote for Nikki Kavanagh! She's one of the entries and i'm sure alot if us have dealt with her (she did our church music and make up) and she's really lovely, with an AMAZING voice!
[quote="ciaraella":1ctzku5t]All of us wollies should vote for Nikki Kavanagh! She's one of the entries and i'm sure alot if us have dealt with her (she did our church music and make up) and she's really lovely, with an AMAZING voice![/quote:1ctzku5t] Thank you, I [b:1ctzku5t]KNEW[/b:1ctzku5t] I recognised the name!! :duh: