Please vote for Juliet's Rescue

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

FunnyFace Posts: 225
Hi girls, my friend's son Mark is in a band called Juliet’s Rescue. The band has been nominated, among many other bands and solo artists, for the “Most Promising New Artist 2010” at the Meteor Music Awards for their song “Make Yourself a Hero” which they composed themselves. The procedure for voting is that you can view and vote for your favourites until this Thursday January 28th. The Top Ten entries that receive the most public votes will go to the Music Industry Panel who will choose the best 5 entries. These Top 5 entries become Round 2 and will return to public voting on 2nd February. The public can then vote for their favourite at that stage via online or text voting. The entry that receives the most public votes will be the winner. I would really appreciate it if you would give them your vote for them on this occasion - it costs nothing and only takes a minute or so - and I have attached the relevant link below. [b:2p3xzcuw]http://meteormusicawards.meteor.ie/competitions/voting/19607/[/b:2p3xzcuw] Thanks a million, FunnyFace! :thnk :thnk :thnk
FunnyFace Posts: 225
Bump :o)ll