plug gone / had show

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

JourneyNo2 Posts: 220
HI All Just looking for anyone with similar experience ! Last Friday morning I had a show - TMI Alert - about a two euro coin size of creamy mucus in the bottom of the loo - felt it pass and thats why I really looked !!!! When this happened last time it kicked e verything off within about 3 hours so expected some action last friday - had another very similar sized show - by about 9pm that evening and lots of pressure down there on friday and saturday but then yesterday evening all seemed to lessen off a bit. feel fine this morning - bit of pelvic pain but have had SPD so no surprise there - should I consider plug gone at this stage you do guys reckon ?????
Daff Posts: 11644
Have you had a bloody show? My plug went about a week before DD got here but it wasn't til I got a bloody show that things started to kick off. Sorry, but think the plug is just an indication that things will happen but that can still be weeks :-8 Best of luck though!!! :o)ll
kala Posts: 1937
i lost my plug on both ds's about 5 days before labour started. i know others who lost theirs weeks before hand. sorry no help but it can't be too far away.
Thanks guys I know its still early for me but I had DS at 36 + 5 so hard not to be on edge now ! With him the plug and show had a bit of blood where as what passed on Friday was just creamy white = no blood - very hard not to feel anxious at every slight tweek now but begining to calm down - seems nothing is going to happen too quickly but am pretty certain plug is gone anyway ! Very excited as we dont know what we are having !
volvic35 Posts: 1118
Exciting times ahead, keep us posted.
well update is am still sitting pretty !!! Was with the GP today and they were saying the plug going isnt necessarily a sign that anything is immenent ! He did say however that the head is all the way down and engaged - which I can literally feel when I sit down ! Hard not to be expecting something to happen !