PMS Freak

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Penny Hill Posts: 1898
I'm blaming it on PMS but have become a complete demon and torment to h2b over the last few days. Crying like a baby on his shoulder on saturday cos i couldn't find anything to wear over to my friends house on sat, and when he tried to help me i had a rant about how he could possibly think that what he picked out for me to wear was even in the slightest bit appropriate. Argued with him on sunday, cos he wouldn't tell me something (which was ridiculously stupid) but shrieked like a banshee, and threw my hair brush at the door!! Had a conniption over something FMIL said yesterday, and went to bed in a huff! Didn't speak to anyone in work today or yesterday, unless spoken to, and had a go at someone for telling me i 'had' to get in a photograph! Really being a complete tyrant and pain in the arse to live with. Seriously, PMS has hit me hard this month, and at any minute might burst into tears or spontaneously combust! :duh: Anyone else turn psychotic or do crazy things!?!
RinkyDinkSlink Posts: 730
Yup. Been a total nutcase this month. Can't blame PMS for it though. If I hadn't had AF last week I'd swear I was duffed up I've been that batty. Maybe it 'cos I'm off cigarettes. OMG, just realised that I'm off them 3 weeks today :ooh :o)ll
PussyGalore Posts: 3388
Oh hell yeah! I have been the biggest bitch from hell for the last few days although in my case my period's been and gone since Friday so I dunno if I can claim PMS! I've been under a bit of financial pressure, see my post on LOS :-8 , and went into super strop mode or when I got fed up with that everyone got the silent treatment. Poor h2b could barely breathe around me but I'd go off on one, what a cow I am. Must make it up to him tonight >:o) Hope you'll be back to your normal sweet self in a day or two VanillaCupcake Rinky, I'm stalking you today, well done on being fag-free!
alf Posts: 219
+ 1 on the bad day thing...my AF def has to be on the way as i'm like a demon today....feel like crying since this morning.....don't want to be around anyone when i'm like this as god only knows what kinda arguement i'll start so better off alone...in the kitchen cleaning at the moment listening to music so thats helping...please god tomo will be a better day. :o)ll :o)ll Hope everyone else cheers up... :heartbeat:
soimarriedanaxemurderer Posts: 932
Hell yeah I can be a biotch at the time of the month. Isn't awful the way you totally think you're right and then you realise it's just hormones hormones hormones.
alf Posts: 219
[quote="nadyhead":2ah1euc6]Hell yeah I can be a biotch at the time of the month. Isn't awful the way you totally think you're right and then you realise it's just hormones hormones hormones.[/quote:2ah1euc6] Def +1 :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
[quote="RinkyDinkSlink":p7x8i1v2]Yup. Been a total nutcase this month. Can't blame PMS for it though. If I hadn't had AF last week I'd swear I was duffed up I've been that batty. Maybe it 'cos I'm off cigarettes. OMG, just realised that I'm off them 3 weeks today :ooh :o)ll[/quote:p7x8i1v2] Well done to you!! :o)ll :o)ll But on the other hand, I am like a demon too - my first AF after 6 years - H2B cannot wait for normality to resume! :o0 :o0
Decisions11 Posts: 1246
I have to admit, my PMS is getting worse every month. The past two days have been the worst so far.. I smashed santa (a christmas decoration) no one was around so if H2b notices I'll have to tell him he fell...
Penny Hill Posts: 1898
desisions11, so glad someone else has thrown things
Decisions11 Posts: 1246
We'd make good javelin throwers if they get us at the right time :o0