Pocket Watch

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

excitementcity Posts: 1007
Hey all Just wondering if anyone knows where you can get a nice pocket watch in Dublin (gold and silver as not sure which I am going to go for yet? Cheers O-O
ellybelly Posts: 305
Hi My h2b got them for his bm and gm. Got them in the jewellers beside Superquinn in Sundrive. HTH
excitementcity Posts: 1007
thanks a mil ellybelly!
sunny505 Posts: 1807
Nice idea for h2b also. Can't think what to get him at all.
kae Posts: 83
In a jewellers.
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
[quote="kae":1dbo9ef5]In a jewellers.[/quote:1dbo9ef5] God Kae your really on a roll today with the smart arse answers!!! HOW do you come up with them???????????????????
Not really a smart answer just elimentary.
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
[quote="kae":96r3nx36]Not really a smart answer just elimentary.[/quote:96r3nx36] What?? Did you mean elementary????
Yes yes I did and thank you for your correction. If only you could assist all the others in correcting their bad spelling and grammar on this site.
the winner Posts: 4148
[quote="Mrs fifibear again!":czu2xs3o][quote="kae":czu2xs3o]In a jewellers.[/quote:czu2xs3o] God Kae your really on a roll today with the smart arse answers!!! HOW do you come up with them???????????????????[/quote:czu2xs3o] Ah Kae again always a cheerful and helpful answer you really are a happy B2B :wv :wv :wv