Poll: Boobs post baby (bottle feeding)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrsmcdreamy Posts: 880
Hi girls. Due my first baby in December and am planning on bottle feeding only. My boobs were a 34C before pregnancy. Nice and tidy just how I liked them. Now however, they are after expanding a good bit. Still not huge but too big for my liking. What do you think my chances are that they'll go back to what they were like before pregnancy? Thanks :thnk
happy mummy Posts: 424
*sigh* I had perfect boobs, a small 34C cup and really perky! Now they are more like a small B and definitely not perky! I'm bottle feeding. I don't mind the fact they are smaller (they went to a D when I was expecting) I just miss the perkiness!!
twinkles1 Posts: 137
Ill second that happy mummy I thought mine were so saggy afterwards. Now they have perked back a little bit but nothin like they were before. I think after this baby I'd nearly consider implants. It definitely helps when you breast feed I think, breast fed ds1 bottle fed ds2
lcarrick Posts: 1639
i bottle fed, was a 36DD before getting pregnant , went to a 38F. back to a 36dd, can feel them getting bigger again :o( will probably bf again. my boobs where so sore though for a few weeks after and got bigger too!!
BusyDee Posts: 8527
Was a 36F before getting pregnant, went up to 38G during and have stayed the same since! Am definitely getting a reduction when our family is complete!
ciaraella Posts: 5323
Mine were a 34B beforehand, went up a bit, i expressed for a month and then FF, they have gone back to normal size wise but are a little less perky :o(