Poll - did your Fertility Monitor help you get pregnant

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

BlossomHill Posts: 2169
Poll - did your Fertility Monitor help you get pregnant also posted in TTC As the thread titles, do you think the FM increased your chances of getting pregnant ?
redrobin Posts: 428
Afraid not. I found the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility a much better investment in the long run. HTH
DiamondWife Posts: 1347
I'd agree with Redrobin - i read TCOYF and charted my temps for a few months to see what was going on! hth
mamabelle Posts: 1101
My DD was a honeymoon baby but on my DS I read TCOYF, took temps, used CBFM and got bfp 1st month ttcing. I then lent it to friends of ours who were ttc their 2nd LO. They had taken something like 20 months on their 1st LO to get a bfp using no monitor. They got a bfp month 2 using the CBFM. I didn't use it on No3 cos the sticks hadn't arrived by the time my cycle started. I temped and used opks and got bfp Month 2. Best of luck.
rats tails Posts: 548
After 6 months of temp etc I bought clear blue fertility monitor and got my bfp the first month I used it. I now have a four month old dd :)
Ochre Posts: 877
Definitely! It was my second month off the pill, first month using the monitor. I also used preseed and put our success totally down to those two things (and not to DH's super swimmers as he'd like to think :o0 )