*POLL* Do you have a nickname for your baby?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Littlepud Posts: 945
i know there's the obvious, babs, bubs etc but do you and your dh/h2b/oh have any nicknames for your baby? we call ours BamBam because it never stops kicking and punching, also at the end of our anomoly scan i think it was getting peed off from being poked so much and threw a right hook at the sonographer, she even rewound it it was that funny :)
Salander Posts: 1639
well we did on 1st baby - Tommy - i know it's weird and it turned out to be a dd and not a ds! this time round its just baby.
Asics Posts: 1935
Yea same name we had for dd, Bob the Blob I don't know why it just kind of stuck :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Frosties Posts: 198
We're calling our LO 'Clive' - it began as a joke but it seems to have stuck now! I really like it but none of my family are too happy. If we have a dd we are really in trouble! :o0
lcarrick Posts: 1639
yeah we have named ours squeak! or bump. one of my friends is due this week and a non pregnant friend named her bump bubble so when i said i was pregnant i became squeak. so now we're bubble and squeak!!
ciaraella Posts: 5323
DH usually calls it mini-____ and then whatever he's calling me at that moment, he's got a load of nicknames for me so it's mini whatever. In six weeks hopefully we'll know the sex and then it'll have it's name!
mysteriousmise Posts: 1783
Bumpy. Everything is bumpy: Me, my bump, and the baby. All Bumpy.
oldlangsayne Posts: 448
Started off calling him Junior, but now its been shotened to Juni!! Must say I've bonded so much better with him since we saw him on the 3d scan, and found out the sex! So glad we did! Am totally besotted already :lvs !!
BusyDee Posts: 8527
Little Bun Bun (as in Bun in the oven!) :o0
ructions Posts: 2689