Poll: What's your relationship status-pure nosiness

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Anahita Posts: 1161
Just out of pure nosiness I'm wondering what your relationship status is. If I've missed a "status" do let me know!
hestia Posts: 2368
[quote="Skinnymini":3ri3kk9q]If I've missed a "status" do let me know![/quote:3ri3kk9q] Married with one breast slighly higher than the other.
SunnyK Posts: 3834
Single - one of the very few on here I think!
beaches Posts: 187
[quote="hestia":1flv9un2] Married with one breast slighly higher than the other.[/quote:1flv9un2] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
hestia Posts: 2368
Ah c'mon, beaches. It wasn't that funny but I'll take all attention going. What about this one.. Married from the waist down.
Rogue User Posts: 6101
[quote="hestia":3bsnfxxl]Ah c'mon, beaches. It wasn't that funny but I'll take all attention going. What about this one.. Married from the waist down.[/quote:3bsnfxxl] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Anahita Posts: 1161
Hestia :o0 SunnyK I knew you were alright but a regular enough poster mentioned finding a man the other day and for some reason I'd assumed she was married, dunno why. You kind of imagine what someone lifes is like after a while on this. So it got the cogs turning and wondering who was in what kinda situation ye know
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
Married. Blissfully. What's that sound? You all puking into your lunchtime sandwiches? Carry on! No kids yet.
Buttonnose Posts: 477
Engaged, living in sin and loving it! >:o)
dreamer1 Posts: 37
Engaged. :xxx