Poor couple's wedding was ruined!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sandy13 Posts: 939
Hi guys, was at a a good friends wedding on sat. night and it was a great day untill about 10.30/10.45pm when the grooms friend was killed crossing the road into the wedding OMG it was the saddest thing that could happen it put a damper on the whole night, the hotel is on a main dublin road and this person that dien was on crutches he broke his leg a few days before hand in work (he works with the groom aswell), what happened was he was left off on the other side of the road so he would of had to cross over and its a very bussy dublin road, we still dont know who droped him off we reckon he was tumbing a lift because a taxi or a friend wouldnt have left him on that said of the road, every one at the wedding would have know him he was local man and everyone was very upset expecially all the boys, the singer announced it and sang amasing grace in respect of him and we had a min silence for him. just taught i would share this with you because nobody knows whats around the coner even the most happiest day can be ruined by something so sad. sandy
clucky Posts: 26471
oh god thats awful :o( :o(
Mammypig Posts: 832
thats terrible, the poor guy
Loops Posts: 287
Oh My God that is sooo sad - you sure don't know whats around the corner :o( :o(
CappuccinoHeaven Posts: 1081
Oh my god that's so awful, the poor fella
bbbride Posts: 664
That is really awful. Everyone must have been so upset. :ooh
Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
OMG!!!!! The poor guy and his poor family. :o( :o( :o(
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
oh my god! how awful. the poor groom, and all the poor mans family.. :o( :o( :o( what an awful tragedy... really puts minor bridezilla issues into perspective doesnt it? x
Phoenix Posts: 836
That is so sad!!! :o( Poor man and his poor family... Prayers are with them.
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
God that is terrible, the poor mans family, they must be devastated. The poor couple aswell, it must have come as some shock that that happened when he was on the way to their wedding.