Popped in to say hi before Honeymoon!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Tinker Bell Posts: 875
Hi Everyone, Thank you for all your good wishes on the Wedding. We had an amazing time, it was everything I ever expected and more. The weather was fab, and the guests we're amazing, I've never felt so much love in one room. I felt like a million dollars and my husband (still not used to saying that.. :o0 ) looking incredible! I'll do a report when I get back from florida. Once again thanks for everything... :thnk
*gone* Posts: 4785
Have a brilliant holiday! Must be great flying out to a bit of sunshine on a shitty auld morning like this!! Hope you had a brilliant day - looking forward to reading the report when you get back!
Senorita Posts: 3413
Congratulations Mrs :thnk Sounds like you had a great day. Enjoy Florida, I'm sure it will be fab :o)ll
Christmas B Posts: 6191
Great stuff!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll You and your "husband" have a fantastical honeymoon!!! :xox
jen2 Posts: 3106
Glad you had a brilliant tie. The weather was fab for you. Enjoy the US, and look forward to reading your report. Jen2
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
ah thats great tinkerbell, have a fab honeymoon, looking forward to the report the wedding that is :o0 the honeymoon might be TMI :o0
mammybean Posts: 10364
i am so gad you had a great day. enjoy your honeymoon
Gabby Posts: 2873
oh it sounds like a fab day Tinker Bell Congrats and enjoy the honeymoon. Can;t wait to hear the report
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
Thats great news, glad you had such a great time and hope the honeymoon is fantastic. :wv