Popping

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

notlongtogo Posts: 5040
Hi girls, you know when you "pop" ie your uterus pops up over your pubic bone, did any of you feel this happening. All day yesterday i has having pains in my pubic bone and sort of in the creases where my leg meets my lower abdomen (iykwim), they were sharp and pulling pains. Anyway i got DH to feel it cos to me it felt different there and we both could feel like a very hard area just above my bone that we definitely couldnt feel before. I have been very bloated and my belly has felt hard but this is a lot harder. Could that be what happened?
jen2 Posts: 3106
I did not happen to me pet, just wanted to bump this up for you. Hopefully someone will know the answer or have had the same experience. Jen2
mammybean Posts: 10364
i have no idea, could it just be it getting bigger?
Thanks girls. Im hoping i did "pop" cos if i dont by 12 week appt the doc may not be able to hear the heartbeat as baby still behind the pubic bone.
Sleep Monster Posts: 2829
Hi NLTG I remember a friend describing her lower tum being really hard around this time, so it's prob just your uterus expanding up and out!
Im hoping so i have been bloated a good few days and look pregnant sometimes but the next morning it could be back flat again. I cant wait to start showing. How are you feeling SM, hos the MS?
Sleep Monster Posts: 2829
Still sick, thanks for asking :thnk But coping better with it. I also remember the same friend saying that she felt like she def had a bump every evening, that it seemed to be huge. So all sounds very similar to her anyway. Take care :wv