Porridge Points??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MRSHAPPY07 Posts: 464
Just aate a pot of quickoats portable porridge by adding boiling water anyone know how many weight watchers points in it? its tasted very sugary bet its full of points was trying to be good instead of having a scone!
bumpedy bump Posts: 736
Do you still have the pot? Let me know the Kcals and sat. fat and i'll check it for you. Normally 40g porridge made with water is 2.5pts
Kcal 247.8 Fat sat 2.37 Per 44g (that typical value with skim milk) I had boiled water thanks a mill
bumpedy bump Posts: 736
4.5 POINTS
:ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh OMG i can't believe it i thought i was doing good my giving up my scone with a tiny bit of jam & butter for 3 points I am in shock!!!!!
Dootsay Posts: 958
Have you seen those o so oaty ones, they come in honey flavour, really nice and tasty :compress they're only 2 pts without counting yer milk allowance, hope this helps.
Mrs Boo Posts: 43
A 40g bowl of porridge made on skimmed milk is 2.5 points, 30g bowl would be 2 points, according to my leader. I start my day every morning with a bowl of porridge and know one of my other bestest mates, another newly wed and ww goer, also does. Relax you were defintley better to pass on the scone and have the porridge instead.....