Posing on facebook

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

CarolinaMoon Posts: 2431
I know the fb thing has been nearly done to death on here but just a question..... What kind of pictures do you put on there? I just opened up this morning to see a couple of my cousins have added to what I would call their "posing album". You know the kind, hundreds of pics of their face or full body pics in short skirts etc. And thats it. Thats all they put on there. I don't put many pictures on but they tend to be "this is me infront of this castle - nice castle", nice views etc, not me and my cleavage (again). Oh and another moan - sorry, I am off again but I just had to delete a 17 year old cousin from my feed because she and her friends were discussing BJs :ooh I like staying in touch with friends and family because I am hundreds of miles awaye from them so I don't want to stop using it but..................am I just being old/grumpy/jealous of my younger gorgeous cousins/friends?
Dancing Queen Posts: 2591
I have seen a good few things on FB about Dh's nieces and nephews I wish I hadn't read/seen, the worst of it is their parents are on it as well. :o0
jegoruss Posts: 258
i put up loads and loasd of pictures on facebook of me and my friends and my h2b and i tagg every1 in pictures and i get tagged in loads to.the pictures i put up are funny ones usually me out drinkin or partys or doin fun stuff and on the feed we talk about everythin usually R U GOIN OUT 2NITE and comment on each others status and pictures and sometimes the pictures can hav like 20 comments and it can go on forever it becomes a joke and every1 starts commenting can be so funny somtimes LOL!!!!!!!and i always say happy birthday to my friends i have 543 friends on my facebook but always gettin new ones so its really cool to see wat every1s up to and then all them who went to college always havn parties in middle of week and i try sumtimes to get to the parties usually limerick if i am at home although not always there sometimes dublin and one of my friends is in the north but shes not on facebook that much.i also use bebo still but only really me and my best friend not so many ppl anymore.i hav a twitter but its really hard to use i dont get it.i try to follow sum ppl but whn u go into it it doesnt follow them all the time and ur not sure wher to go
[quote="Dancing Queen":1jbllxsk]I have seen a good few things on FB about Dh's nieces and nephews I wish I hadn't read/seen, the worst of it is their parents are on it as well. :o0[/quote:1jbllxsk] Same here! Their PARENTS read what they are saying!
[quote="Mysterious":29kp4lt8]i put up loads and loasd of pictures on facebook of me and my friends and my h2b and i tagg every1 in pictures and i get tagged in loads to.the pictures i put up are funny ones usually me out drinkin or partys or doin fun stuff and on the feed we talk about everythin usually R U GOIN OUT 2NITE and comment on each others status and pictures and sometimes the pictures can hav like 20 comments and it can go on forever it becomes a joke and every1 starts commenting can be so funny somtimes LOL!!!!!!!and i always say happy birthday to my friends i have 543 friends on my facebook but always gettin new ones so its really cool to see wat every1s up to and then all them who went to college always havn parties in middle of week and i try sumtimes to get to the parties usually limerick if i am at home although not always there sometimes dublin and one of my friends is in the north but shes not on facebook that much.i also use bebo still but only really me and my best friend not so many ppl anymore.i hav a twitter but its really hard to use i dont get it.i try to follow sum ppl but whn u go into it it doesnt follow them all the time and ur not sure wher to go[/quote:29kp4lt8] Sorry, I just have to ask - do you KNOW all 543 of these people? Like are they your friends and/or family?
jegoruss Posts: 258
sum r my family and most r my friends.i kno dem all went to school wit sum and work with sum and met sum thru friends and sum r friends r relations of h2b and sum r neighbours from home and sum r ppl i always meet out and then u get 2 kno dem
Sassypants Posts: 4461
There's friends of ours who are roughly the same age as us (29-31) and when they go on holidays they post photos of themselves in their bikinis (well, the girl) and the guy in just a pair of shorts. Then, when they're ready to go out, they pose in their going out clothes (full length of course). They are our age, they are lovely people but if you look at their Facebook photos you would probably think that they are the biggest wankery posers ever.
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
[quote="Mysterious":1tl1hqce]sum r my family and most r my friends.i kno dem all went to school wit sum and work with sum and met sum thru friends and sum r friends r relations of h2b and sum r neighbours from home and sum r ppl i always meet out and then u get 2 kno dem[/quote:1tl1hqce] SUM amount of friends! :)
highbeam Posts: 2578
Im friends with a few younger cousins on it and they have the "posing in front of a mirror, oh look I took a photo of myself with my a$$/boobs hanging out, amnt I gorgeous?!!!" And all their friends go "oh wow your like soooo hot!!!" I dont know how these kids arent embarrassed by the fact they are standing in their bathroom taking photos of themselves posing in the mirror and putting them on facebook! Back in my day.... :o0 We rarely bring a camera out on a night out. Most photos that go up on fb of us are of holidays, hens, weddings, maybe a night out for someones birthday. Hate to see a camera being produced in a nightclub cos as gorgeous as I think Im looking I wont think that when I see the photos the next day.
[quote="sassypants":1mc1phn3]There's friends of ours who are roughly the same age as us (29-31) and when they go on holidays they post photos of themselves in their bikinis (well, the girl) and the guy in just a pair of shorts. Then, when they're ready to go out, they pose in their going out clothes (full length of course). They are our age, they are lovely people but if you look at their Facebook photos you would probably think that they are the biggest walk posers ever.[/quote:1mc1phn3] And my lot are lovely too but I just don't get the "new outfit" posing. Maybe its a sign that I need more new clothes :o0