position of little bean

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sweetmum Posts: 2146
girls does anyone know where the little bean lies at 16 weeks pregnant?? would it be closer to the belly button or more down towards the knicker line? :thnk :thnk
Mamaboom Posts: 2094
I got a mini scan at 16 weeks and had to undo my jeans, she was scanning towards my knickers!
thanks bababoom :xxx i have been getting flutters below my belly buttom tonight so wondering if this is where the little bean was positioned do you know when it moved up??
randomusername Posts: 2134
http://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/f ... t/16weeks/ Babycentre shows you week by week progress, judging from this pic its still down at knicker level
At this very second I'm getting kicks down at my knicker line!! My baby is active at night. But they can also be way up at my belly button or over to either side. I'd say baby moved up in the last few weeks but moves down again at times.
thanks bababoom Watermelonbelly thanks too sure brains would be dangerous with me never thought to click on my ticker :thnk :thnk i was just reading your post on august thread about FMIL. she reminds me of my own one. O:| O:| i hate those annoying sly comments you get from them. :o( hope the visit is painless enough!
randomusername Posts: 2134
Thanks hon x hopefully I won't kill her :o0 I love babycentre, if I'm not on here I'm over there :-8 bababoom, I get kicks every from right down in my lady garden to up my sides!! Think I must have eaten a trampoline and baby is bouncing around in there
WMB, I think our beans think they're olympics for kicking!!
wifin Posts: 4761
[quote="Bababoom":2c5ku4km]At this very second I'm getting kicks down at my knicker line!! My baby is active at night. But they can also be way up at my belly button or over to either side. I'd say baby moved up in the last few weeks but moves down again at times.[/quote:2c5ku4km] Yep I am still mostly getting kicks down in the lady garden area too!
mrs ddt Posts: 3235
By 20 weeks your uterus has moved up as high as your belly button so that sounds right for 16 weeks.