Positions for sex!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lady Di Posts: 2487
Right guys I decided to bite the bullet and ask you what positions you are managing to have sex in now, if at all!! We got the go ahead from our consultant a couple of weeks ago to have sex so we were delighted but its just so arkward! We've really only tried the position where DH is behind and we're both on our sides and I kind of turn a little but last night it just wasn't comfortable anymore at all :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
Hi, thats the one we use, so we are like spooning each other. You can do women on top but id say that gets more difficult as you get bigger. We havent tried any onther one, but i would welcome suggestions. I really miss having him on top :-8 The other thing is DH gets a bit, ahem, carried away with this side by side position - if you get my drift so perhaps one where he doesnt get so good a grip would suit us. :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
mm I am very interested to hear this. When shoudl DH stop going on top? we dtd for the first time last night since I was 5.5 weeks pregnant. Desperate I know. I eventually told DH last week i was ready and he was thrilled and said he was just waiting for me to say I was ready. Bless him. Anyway DH was on top last night (not full weight obviously). I was never so nervous in all my life. :-8 :-8 :-8
Hi LMS, - how are you feeling i cant believe you are so far along already. I would say when your bump gets in the way you should stop. I remember him being on top one time and i could feel my womb moving up and down and it was a horrible sensation and that was the last time we did it that way. We always do it side by side now its more comfortable.
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Hi NLTG I am feeling great for past two weeks. Time is flying since I reached 12 weeks. Have scan in 3 weeks time and I can't wait. I'm nervous but at the same time dying to see our baby on screen. We decided to wait till after 12 weeks to go back DTD but I have been so nervous at the thought of it (worried i'd bleed) I was putting it off. IT wasn't sore last night but today I have pains down below, more like trapped wind pains. Oh the joys of it. Think we'll try the side by side position next time. How you keeping NLTG
newyearbabs Posts: 686
:-8 Just had this topic open on my desk and guy came into fix photocopier I forgot to close it he was having a good gawk :-8 anyway... we do behind, dont like to spooning. The other one we use is me lying on end of bed, legs in the air and him standing up, that way I can move back if he gets too carried away. I can't believe I just posted that :-8
Sphynx Posts: 6795
It's so long since we had any I can't be of much help! :o( Have told DH we'll have to get back in the saddle now this week to help things along :o0 He's just so nervous god love him and to be honest so am I and that's been a real turn-off. Am planning on going on top - we have a nice wooden rail running along the top of our bed so I'll be holding onto that - wouldn't manage it otherwise the size of me! :o0 If DH holds onto me from behind he can feel the baby wriggling around and I'd say that would be the ultimate turn-off!
Lady Di Posts: 2487
Was getting worried there for a while as no one was replying so thank you girls!! Dh on top is not an option mainly cos I just can't lie on my back. One of my favourites unusually used to be doggy style but I don't think this would work either would it? Me on top won't work either I don't think, I suppose we'll just have to try them all!! :o0 :o0
[quote="newyearbabs":jrc8k0ls]:-8 Just had this topic open on my desk and guy came into fix photocopier I forgot to close it he was having a good gawk :-8 anyway... we do behind, dont like to spooning. The other one we use is me lying on end of bed, legs in the air and him standing up, that way I can move back if he gets too carried away. I can't believe I just posted that :-8[/quote:jrc8k0ls] :o0 :o0 :o0 Id say he is thinking we are a pack of dirty beatches. LMS im grand thanks, still some MS most days and i have sciatica but once i keep mobile it doesnt bother me too much. I am cutting down to a 4 day week from this week so thrilled with that. I just cant wait until she is born im so excited about it all. :o)ll Good luck with your scan, God you will be half way there by then !!!
Sphynx Posts: 6795
If me on top doesn't work out, will definitely try doggy style next :o0 :o0 :o0