positivity please.... cheer me up

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

newyear09wife Posts: 899
anyone got any good news to share today.... share it here and help brighten my day!
mrsmaybride2010 Posts: 843
hey newyear09bride myself and h2B got approved for our mortgage this week. we were refused from another bank so am delighted that we got it with this bank. we where so stressed thaty no bank would give us one with the way things are at the mo :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
HighMaintenance26 Posts: 2303
Hey i just found out this morning that i am pregnant, AF is 3 weeks late so i did 3 tests this morning and each was positive, i have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow to have it confirmed. i'm so excited.
dolliebird Posts: 84
Congratulations High Maintenance thats a nice surprise!! will it affect your wedding plans, I see you only have 10 months to go!!!
yeah it will, We were talking about it this morning and we'll have to bring the wedding forward, we would like to be married for when the baby arrives, but we're going to wait for the 12 week mark, we don't want to jinx anything. we're not telling our families yet or anyone, but i have been bursting to tell someone so when i seen this thread it gave me the perfect opportunity to share with my friends. Thats how i see all ye wollies, yer my friends :lvs
bridesmaidzilla Posts: 1859
H_M,thats amazing news!!!Congrats to you and H2B!!!
irishprincess Posts: 38
congrats girls!!great news O-O :thnk
Thanks girls *) We're so excited, i can just imagine a mini me running around :o0
bridesmaidzilla Posts: 1859
Its going to be such an exciting couple of months for ye both H_M, a little one and a wedding!!It is amazing the direction that life can take you in,if I were you,I think I would be fit to burst with happiness!!
[quote="bridesmaidzilla":253uay9x]Its going to be such an exciting couple of months for ye both H_M, a little one and a wedding!!It is amazing the direction that life can take you in,if I were you,I think I would be fit to burst with happiness!![/quote:253uay9x] You have no idea how happy i am, i said to H2B this morning Im not going to work i was going to do a sickie cos just wanted to spend the day at home with him being happy all day long, its so hard in work cos its obvious i'm chirpy and cant tell anyone O:| We had no plans for children until well after we were married cos we wanted to be comfortable financially, but there was other plans out there for us. i want to shout from the rooftops, i've nver been in the pregnancy and babies forum before so must take a wee run over there as well