Hi ladies Got married earlier this month and slowly getting around to put up some feedback on the suppliers we were very impressed with. We had ordered a photo booth from Pixels Photo Booth, it was something I liked but wasn't a must-have and my fiancee couldn't care less so we had reasonably low expectations of the photo booth for the night and thought it just would be a little attraction in the background. We went with Pixels Photo Booth from Meath (got married in Limerick) and what we got was AMAZING! This thing was the Rolls Royce of Photo Booths and became a focus of the evening reception rather than something that would blend into the background as we had expected! It was so impressive, the props were excellent and the staff were very professional and very friendly. We got such good (unrequested) feedback from our guests on how much fun they had and how lovely the staff were. Even my now husband said it was some of the best money we spent on the wedding! I have no connection to Pixels Photo Booth at all so this is just a genuine recommendation, we paid €400 for it which is small money in the grand scheme of a wedding and to be honest it was worth so much more than that. I would definately recommend for a wedding!