Posting pictures of your kids!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

she Posts: 3298
The shites probably going to hit the fan here, but I've noticed lately that there are an awful lot of Wollies putting up pictures of their kids as their signatures. I just find this a bit disturbing to be honest. Why would you want strangers looking at your Childrens pictures and everybody known who they are, their ages etc. Then if you give out more information about your wedding and family etc, on different topics, people can learn alot about you and yours. Am I over worrying or do others find it a bit naive or stupid even of people to be doing things like this, in this day and age. Comments please!!
thebrideof2009 Posts: 1416
everone to there own i did notice one guy on this site that has pic of himself ( i think ) under his user name now i tink yed def notice him or her i wouldnt be into it just my view
sunnygirl Posts: 1876
[quote="she":3d5qo7t0] Am I over worrying or do others find it a bit naive or stupid even of people to be doing things like this, in this day and age. [/quote:3d5qo7t0] yes it's naive and stupid. this is a public forum, you don't even have to be a member to log on here. and as you said, people put up details of wedding venues, dates, kids, their life story etc. - I certainly wouldn't be doing it.
mrspants Posts: 4652
Hi she, i totally agree. I am amazed at it tbh. I would never share private photos online of myself let alone my kids.
Insert-Name-Here Posts: 762
I totally agree, I would not like the idea of everyone and anyone seeing pics of my kids, you just need to be so carefull these days unfortunately.
sonopotere Posts: 1124
Totally agree!
I'd love an opinion of someone that posts their Childs picture up....... Why post them? Anyone??????? BTW thanks for the replies :wv
ohsotired Posts: 7071
I agree too! I don't mind posting bits about wedding etc but would not under any circumstances post pics of any children - too many dodgy people online! Not the Wollies of course!!!! :wv
Little Miss Chatterbox Posts: 1362
I think those who do have pics of their kids on their profile will be deleting them after this thread She!!
[quote="Little Miss Chatterbox":1tjsffsn]I think those who do have pics of their kids on their profile will be deleting them after this thread She!![/quote:1tjsffsn] I hope so. I'd just be worried that theres some weird people out there.