Powerplate -Just wanted to let you know

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Karen WOL Posts: 625
Hi ladies!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll (Those blobs are there cause for the first day in a loooong time, I'm feeling pretty smug with myself ) :o)ll Just wanted to let you know that this week I started powereplate training at the Bodysmart studios in Grand Canal. I've only done two classes so far but I have to say, I'm feeling pretty awesome. I'm doing the classes as part of a weight loss diary for the next issue of B Mag (due January). I don't know yet whether it's the powerplate classes or the fact that I've finally started exercising that I'm already feeling toned -leg wise and love-handle wise (I hate that word!!!) but I suppose time will tell. I'm not going by the numbers on the weighing scale (mainly because I don't have one and never had!) but on my clothes, which have become a lot tighter since moving in with my OH (I'm determined to eat the same portions as him even though he's a man, and remains trim without exercising and eating like a horse >:o( ) I'll let you know next week how I'm doing, this weekend will be the tester because as well as exercising, I'm taking it easy on the carbs and I've several parties to attend tomorrow!!! Wish me luck! Karen
Paul-Hurley Posts: 221
Karen did her first 1-2-1 session with me at BodySmart on Tuesday. She also did a group class last night. If anyone has anyone questions about BodySmart or Power Plate, simply send me a PM or head to the Health & Fitness forum and ask away. To find out more about BodySmart, go to www.bodysmart.ie Cheers, Paul
Paul-Hurley Posts: 221
Just a quick update regarding Karen's progress. Karen emailed me today to say that she weighed herself on Saturday and has lost 2 pounds since her first session last Tuesday. All the hard work is paying off for her! Well done Karen! O-O