Poxy search facility

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs plaza Posts: 3031
Won't let me past page 3 for my research of wedding singers on here O:| [b:2dekjv1z]Poo[/b:2dekjv1z]!
justforfunsies Posts: 2502
yep its fecking brutal. Was searching for something last night and kept fecking timing out on me!! GRR!! O:| No wonder so many people just post new topics for questions that have been asked a million times!!
Mrs plaza Posts: 3031
[quote:3djwjgw1]No wonder so many people just post new topics for questions that have been asked a million times!![/quote:3djwjgw1] I now understand all the addt posts asking the same questions, there is valuable info lost on WOL. :o(
Chicksy Posts: 709
Yesterday, I wanted to search for some info that I'd found on here before. It was from about a year ago but since they managed to screw everything up and lose all old posts a while ago, I couldn't get the post with the info in it. Its bloody ridiculous. O:|
hick Posts: 858
the thing that annoys me is it only searches the topic names if it actually searched the posts you could get some great info Grrrrrr O:|
jen4 Posts: 566
[quote="hick":22co3avt]the thing that annoys me is it only searches the topic names if it actually searched the posts you could get some great info Grrrrrr O:|[/quote:22co3avt] That annoys me too, so many threads are titled 'Does anyone know' or similar, so if you're trying to find something again it's impossible!