Pram recomendation with high handle

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

SparklyB2B Posts: 1131
Hi Wollies, MY DH is 6ft 3 and we are looking for recomendations for prams so he doesnt have to lean over if you understand where I am coming from..
Elegance Posts: 2848
hi there. my dh is 6'2 and i'm 5'10, so we both want a pram that suits taller people. I haven't really started doing any research yet - but have come across one that i've fallen in love with - called the Stokke Xplory - its qutie high, so I think it will be perfect for us tallies.... having said that, i've not actually gone and looked at prams yet. when i do, i'll let you knoiw
Babylon Posts: 334
Hi Elegance. Maybe have a look at the Quinny. My DH is 6 ft 4 and I am 5 ft 6 - the handle on the Quinny is adjustable and has about three different settings. You just push in a button and bring it to the desired height so it suits both of us. I don't know the Stokke model you mentioned so can't compare it really. Good luck with your shopping!
Elegance Posts: 2848
thanks babylon... i'll defo check it out. think we'll go pram shopping when we get to around 20 weeks.... to celebrate the half way mark!! :o0
oddwire Posts: 842
Have the Quinny Speedi - it's quite a high pram to begin with but the handle is extendible. My hubby's quite tall too and it's great, but even for out walking I like to have the handle a bit high so that I can walk quite straight.
ellee Posts: 666
Hi, we got the bugaboo bee, hubby's 6'4". Handle can be slid up and down and adjusted to any height. He say's its great *)
neeov Posts: 4256
DH is 6 foot 3 and likes the adjustable handle of the bugaboo chameleon
Thumbelina Posts: 2340
We have a Quinny Buzz. Dh is 6'5 & I'm almost 6' and the handle extends high enough for both of us.