[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /u0/webroot/virtual/clients/client9/web72/web/lib/classes/supplier.php on line 944: Division by zero
Prayers for fertility
Menu

Prayers for fertility

Go to TTC

mumodone
Mini Wolly

Re: Prayers for fertility

Postby mumodone » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:48 pm

Dear heart of jesus in the past i have asked for many favours this time i ask for a special one mention here take it dear Jesus and place it within your own broken heart where your father sees it then in his merciful eyes it will become your favour and not mine.

mumodone
Mini Wolly

Postby mumodone » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:41 pm

Dear heart of Jesus in the past i have asked for many favours this time i ask for a special one mention here take it dear Jesus and place it within your own broken heart where your father sees it then in his merciful eyes it will become your favour and not mine.

ttcno3
New Wolly

Postby ttcno3 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:21 am

Dear heart of Jesus in the past i have asked for many favours this time i ask for a special one mention here take it dear Jesus and place it within your own broken heart where your father sees it then in his merciful eyes it will become your favour and not mine.

D-DayIs2016
New Wolly

Postby D-DayIs2016 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:16 pm

Dear Heart of Jesus in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for one special one (mention here). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken Heart where your father sees it. Then, in His merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine. Amen

mumodone
Mini Wolly

Postby mumodone » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:36 pm

Dear heart of Jesus in the past i have asked for many favours this time i ask for a special one mention here take it dear Jesus and place it within your own broken heart where your father sees it then in his merciful eyes it will become your favour and not mine

mumodone
Mini Wolly

Postby mumodone » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:33 pm

Dear heart of Jesus in the past i have asked for many favours this time i ask for a special one mention here take it dear Jesus and place it within your own broken heart where your father sees it then in his merciful eyes it will become your favour and not mine

Romebridie
New Wolly

Postby Romebridie » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:28 pm

St. Jude, glorious Apostle, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor has caused you to be forgotten by many, but the true Church invokes you universally as the Patron of things despaired of: pray for me who am so miserable: pray for me, that finally I may receive the consolations and the succour of Heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly that I may conceive ); and that I may bless God with the Elect throughout Eternity.
I promise that I will never cease to honour thee as my special and powerful patron and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to thee.
This prayer is to be said for three days, and published immediately. After three days, the favour will be granted.
St. Jude, pray for us.
Amen

Dear Heart of Jesus in the past I have asked You for many favours. This time, I ask you this very special one, that I may conceive . Take it, dear Heart of Jesus, and place it within Your own broken heart where Your Father sees it. Then, in His merciful eyes, it will become Your favour, not mine. Amen. Say for three days,

O glorious St Therese, whom Almighty God has raised up to aid and counsel mankind, I implore your Miraculous Intercession. So powerful are you in obtaining every need of body and soul that our Holy Mother Church proclaims you a "Prodigy of Miracles....The greatest Saint of moderns times"
Now I fervently beseech you to answer my petition.....and to carry out your promises of "spending Heaven doing good on earth....of letting fall from Heaven a Shower of Roses"
Henceforth dear Little Flower, I will fulfill your pleas "to be made known everywhere" and I will never cease to lead others to Jesus through you. Amen

mumodone
Mini Wolly

Postby mumodone » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:33 pm

]Dear heart of Jesus in the past i have asked for many favours this time i ask for a special one mention here take it dear Jesus and place it within your own broken heart where your father sees it then in his merciful eyes it will become your favour and not mine

mumodone
Mini Wolly

Postby mumodone » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:49 pm

Dear heart of jesus in the past i have asked for many favours this time i ask for a special one mention here take it dear Jesus and place it within your own broken heart where your father sees it then in his merciful eyes it will become your favour and not mine.

catois
New Wolly

Postby catois » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:52 pm

Said these religiously for two weeks and it got a positive last week! Fingers crossed all will go well. Good luck to all who are trying.

"O Most Beautiful Flower of Mt. Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein you are my Mother. O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity (make request).
There are none that can withstand your power. O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee (say 3 times).
Thank you for your mercy to me and mine Amen

say this for 3 days .

"O good St Gerard, powerful intercessor before God and wonder worker of our day, confidently I call upon you and seek your aid. On Earth you always fulfilled God's designs, help me now to do the holy will of God. Implore the Master of Life, from whom all paternity proceeds, to render me fruitful in offspring, that I may raise up children to God in this life, and in the world to come, heirs to the Kingdom of His Glory".

Dear Heart of Jesus in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for one special one (mention here). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken Heart where your father sees it. Then, in His merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine. Amen

PreviousNext

Go to TTC