Prayers for mammy bean

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mummy bear Posts: 3824
girls prayers for mammy bean, her waters broke yesterday at half three but she is not in labour, but as soon as labour starts she will be sectioned which will be the next couple of days :eek :eek :eek ive passed on all the good wishes ill keep you updated :lvs MB
Sugababe* Posts: 988
OMG!!Cant believe that,she had a good few weeks to go hadnt she?? Will keep her and little baby in my thoughts and prayers xxx
Bubba Bump Posts: 348
Oh no, please God both will be ok. Thinking about them Xx
ginger nut Posts: 5989
please let her know that i am thinking about her and hoping that everything goes well for her and her baby...i know she hasn't had an easy pregnancy but i hope this is the last of her worries and she's holding her little bundle soon.
McMummy Posts: 1041
Ah the poor thing, I hope the baby and mammy bean are ok
newyearbabs Posts: 686
Give her our best. Hopefully she'll and babs will be ok.
NotHere Posts: 10273
Prayer said :thnk Looks like she was right when she said she'd go early, hope it goes well for her. Please let her know I was asking for her and that myself and Ciara are sending all our positive thoughts her way :xxx
shocked22 Posts: 511
Wishing them both the very best and they are in my prayers.
jiggy_jo Posts: 1166
im sending all my good thoughts and wishes to mammy bean, mr bean and baby bean. please god all will go well for them and they all will be happy and healthy. im sure she is in good hands :lvs
charli Posts: 5994
oh i am only seeing this now - i didnt realise things were moving along for her! how far gone was see - about 34/35 weeks? prayers and thoughts are with her :xox