Pre-marriage course - midlands

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Weddingloon Posts: 445
Hi all I'm based in Laois and looking for advice on where is best and most reasonable to do the pre-marriage course. Ideally we'd like it all in one day even if it means a drive. Any ideas? :thnk
MissMuppet Posts: 2085
Weddingloon Posts: 445
That's great Bree, thanks a million!! I had the details for Accord but the one day course would definitely be the better option!!! O-O
You're very welcome, yeah the one day course is so handy. At least its out of the way, one less thing to worry about O-O
Elban26 Posts: 2458
Bree Lee, Just wondering what was it like? Thinking of booking the next date they are in athlone
Thanks for that Bree Lee, doesn't actually sound too bad, definately think I'll book this one! :o0
nearly-wed Posts: 16
Sorry for butting in! Just have a quick question. How much is the accord course? I can't seem to find a price on their website. See the avalon one is E140. Thanks.
Hi Nearly Wed, Haven't a clue how much the accord course costs, found this link but it's from 2007, prices probably changed since then!
nearly-wed Posts: 16
Cheers! Thanks Elban26. Must check out dates and get it booked. Another thing to cross off the list I suppose! Good luck with yours :wv