Pre-marriage guy from RDS september show

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

luckyladee Posts: 2550
Hi Ladies, I want to book our pre marriage course and want to book it with a guy that I spoke with at the wedding fair in the RDS in September but of course now that I need it I cant find the card and cant remember the name of the course. I know it wasn't Accord / Avalon or the Nazareth one - which were all there too. It was one with a blue and yellow logo as far as I remember - it wasn't as religious as some of the others. The guy at the stand was a tall guy who was a psychologist. Does ANYONE else remember speaking with him or can tell me what the name of his courses were???? Thanks all
yippeeme Posts: 2139
Don't know who you are thinking of, so no help here really but i just did my pre-marriage course in Kildare, two evenings, 60 euro per couple. Some bits kinda cringe, esp the sex bit, but a priest spoke on the second night about the cremony and all the forms etc needed whch was helpful, but defo the cheapest price we could find. Dunno where abouts you live but if ur near it's defo worth a look, HTH. :wv
MrsAH Posts: 3715
The man you described sounds like the Avalon guy. We went to that course at the Dublin Hilton. Their cards are blue, yellow and red, done in a pop-art style.
Think you might be right - certainly cant find any others that are likely so will prob go with Avalon. Thanks girls :)
SookieStackhouse Posts: 3135
Sounds like Avalon alright. We did that course and found it very good. Surprised how much we both enjoyed the day. Though think everyone else on the course was just wishing we'd shut up :-8 :yelrotflmaosmilie:
[quote="MrsClooney2b":32go58hi]Sounds like Avalon alright. We did that course and found it very good. Surprised how much we both enjoyed the day. Though think everyone else on the course was just wishing we'd shut up :-8 :yelrotflmaosmilie:[/quote:32go58hi] Hahaha - thats sounds like me only I can imagine itll be my H2B wishing I'd shut up!!! Booked for December so actually quite looking forward to it now.