Pregnancy & Acpuncture

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Positive2012 Posts: 481
I was just wondering for those of you that were doing Acupuncture before you got pregnant when you got your BFP did you continue with the acupuncture throughout the pregnancy or did you go back at all once you got your positive. Also is there any risks doing acupuncture during the first 12 weeks? Thanks :)
jewellb Posts: 2389
Positive I did Acu because I was doing ivf, I really feel it help me get my bfp and I will continue every 2 wks as recommended by my Acu, it helps the baby stick I believe and also helpful for diff symptoms !! :lvs :lvs
LadyLayla Posts: 350
I've done it every two weeks since I got my BFP too. I'm 12 weeks next week so my acupuncturist recommended reducing it to once a month after that.
babybrain2012 Posts: 185
I did it in the run up to ivf and i really believe it made the difference. after the bfp I think I kept it up for about a month, until I got my early scan. My acu told me that unless I had bad sickness or pains or anything like that there was no point really in doing it the whole way through. I will consider it before the birth too to help with that
Positive2012 Posts: 481
Thanks for the advice girls :)