Pregnancy Journal

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

baby4me Posts: 455
Hi girls any ideas where i can get a pregancy journal!! i would love to keep account of how my little one is progressing!! im going to gp tomorrow to get confirmed fingers X
charli Posts: 5994
i havent seen one but i have been writing my own little diary thing - just to keep track of symtoms/feelings etc - i did it on my first pregnancy and it's great comparing notes - lots of things happening at almost the same time!! cute idea though, any stationary shop may have one, or mothercare :wv
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:1zhws8ww]I got a lovely one in Hughes & Hughes bookshop!! I've also seen the same one in Easons too!! They go week by week and have little pouches for your scans etc.[/color:1zhws8ww]
charli Posts: 5994
[quote:3amuvb1t] got a lovely one in Hughes & Hughes bookshop!! I've also seen the same one in Easons too!! They go week by week and have little pouches for your scans etc. [/quote:3amuvb1t] also i think its a lovely thing to keep up - if you have a daughter and she goes on to have babies of her own, she can refer to how her mommy found her pg and see similiarities :lvs
babyboom Posts: 294
I picked up one in Eason's think it was €27 or so.