Menu

Pregnancy symptoms coming and going

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mysteriousmise Posts: 1783
When people have Morning sickness, tender breasts, needing to pee, etc, do they tend to have those symptoms pretty much all of the time, or do they tend to vary from day to day?
bighugs1 Posts: 212
I had sore boobs on and off but more so at the beginning of my first pregnancy and I was lucky enough not to have ms last time don't think I'll be as lucky this time am queasy on and off during the day. I didn't need to pee more until I got bigger HTH
Thanks! I was really just wondring whether it's consistent for peopel or whether there are "good days" and "bad days"...
CrappityCrap Posts: 1468
Yip I def had good and bad days. One day I would be so sick and feeling sorry for myself, the next I would be freaking out because I felt fine! I think most of us went through this especially in those early weeks where you are relying on your symptoms to reassure you everything is ok. Have you had a scan yet hon? I think until you see the little babs in there its very hard to relax :wv
Scan is next Friday. Can't. Wait.
MrsDr Posts: 1316
Mine came the first week (mild ms) I found out I was pg then disappeared O:| Everything returned around week 9. ms at night, bit being able to sleep, huge bb's :o)ll and falling asleep at 8pm on the couch. When they disappeared I was so worried and was actually praying for some ms just to feel pg! All in all I've gotten away very lightly! Best of luck with the scan on Friday, very exciting :o)ll
Service Finder