pregnancy yoga in drogheda???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

DaisyB Posts: 1708
hi just wondering does anyone know of anywhere in Drogheda that does pregancy yoga? thanks!!!!
Daisy Duck Posts: 150
I think I remember there being some classes in The Village Hotel in Bettystown.
ok thanks... that would be handy for me aswell i must check it out....
Peggy Sue Posts: 638
Hi, I went to Samadhi, its up that street besdide the sound shop.If you look up their website you'll get all the details
TwinkleToes76 Posts: 153
Hi DaisyB, Not sure if you only interested in trying other classes, but I started pregnancy pilates classes in bodyright a couple of wk's ago and love it. They are based accross from Drogheda United football pitch.
great thanks for all the replies ill look into all them :wv
nomla Posts: 787
[quote="TwinkleToes76":qaw7an83]Hi DaisyB,4 Not sure if you only interested in trying other classes, but I started pregnancy pilates classes in bodyright a couple of wk's ago and love it. They are based accross from Drogheda United football pitch.[/quote:qaw7an83] Hi twinkle toes; Is there many in the class; i did look into those classes but on the website it was nearly E17 a class and it put me off. Do u need to have done pilates before? I did about 6 classes but about 2 yrs ago
Hi Nomla, The max number of people in the class is 7 which is great as it leaves plenty of time for the instructor to have one on one with anyone who needs it. I go on Tuesday night and there is also have a class on Saturday morning at 10. I never did pilates before and find it v good, before I start the classes they took me down for a one on one (which I think is the case for everyone) and go though the basics.
Sorry forgot to mention the classes are €20