Pregnancy Yoga in Dublin 15

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mbyrne91 Posts: 74
Hi there Ladies, I am 25 weeks pregnant and looking at doing some prenatal yoga as haven't had much exercise or relaxtion up until now and really starting to feel the strains and somewhat stressed these days. Can anyone recommend a good pregnancy yoga class in Dublin 15?
stephnyc Posts: 414
hi mbyrne91 - i just started a very gentle yoga class in St Patricks school (on the Diswellstown Rd near the Carpenter pub) - Thurs @ 7:30. the classes started last week, but if you give Trish a call you might be able to join us? 0 8 6 2 0 1 9 1 7 7
Toblerone Posts: 2698
you could try Pure Health in Ongar above Dunnes www.purehealth.ie . They run classes a few times a week (Tues, Wed, Fri and Sat) so you can pick and choose depending on tiredness level!!
mbyrne91 Posts: 74
Thanks Stephnyc, I rang Trish and she can fit me in to start next week so I will join next week. I'm really looking forward to start it. So might see you there;-) Thanks for the other reply aswell. Will see how things go.....
tilsun Posts: 4506
[quote="stephnyc"]hi mbyrne91 - i just started a very gentle yoga class in St Patricks school (on the Diswellstown Rd near the Carpenter pub) - Thurs @ 7:30. the classes started last week, but if you give Trish a call you might be able to join us? 0 8 6 2 0 1 9 1 7 7[/quote Can I ask is this Pregnancy yoga or is it just a gentle class?
stephnyc Posts: 414
its pregnancy yoga .. but having done Ashtanga before, I find the class very gentle (which I guess is necessary for pregnant mums)
tilsun Posts: 4506
Thanks I'm in the area too so might give her a call and see if I can be a late joiner. really regret not doing some yoga as had fully intended to.