pregnancy yoga in lucan????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

benny313 Posts: 821
Hi ladies I am wondering if there is any pregnancy yoga or exercise classes in the lucan area. I know there is classes in Leixlip but have tried calling and texting so many times and got no where. Would be grateful if you know of any classes. Thanks in advance :wv
Winter B2B Posts: 3494
Sorry, don't know anything about pg yoga in Lucan, but would appreciate info on the pg yoga in Leixlip. Thanks.
Elegance Posts: 2848
hi girls... i didnt find any yoga pg class in Lucan (and I tried loads!), but Yoga Mums in Leixlip has classes. Your best bet is to either call or text 0860675050 classes are on tuesdays at 6.45 and 8.15 and wed 7.30 booked in blocks of 4 classes - €48 You can start from 2nd trimester on, and no need to bring anything with you, just yourself and comfy clothes. I was told to text and tell them which class you are going to join so that they expect you. I had hoped to start tonight, but am feeling a bit rough since yesterday (really bad heartburn), so think I'll either go tomorrow or next tues. hths
Hi Elegance So do you just send them a text telling them, that you are going to go on the Tuesday and turn up and pay when you get there!! Would be very handy for me, I have been searching the net all evening looking for something!!!
Elegance Posts: 2848
that seems to be the case benny. i drove up to leixlip to see could i call in and it was closed during the day.... so i assume it only opens for the classes.
Where abouts in Leixlip is it!!
bear80 Posts: 85
Hey Ive been going to classes in Leixlip for few months love them! Just send a text and turn up, instructor is lovely. She took a while to get back to me too. The class is in studio above Tuthills on Captains Hill, parking across the road. :wv
mrsodo Posts: 1292
Hi Girls, I had tried phoning and emailing the place in Leixlip as well. They finally texted back the told me about the classes but then didn't respond when I asked about joining a specific class. I'll try texting next week and turning up on the night. :wv