Menu

Pregnancy Yoga (Naas)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

rop Posts: 1453
Hiya, Anyone know of any pregnancy yoga classes in the Naas / Blessington area. I have done a Google but cant seem to find anything. Thanks
McDanny Posts: 1435
Hi, I did pregnancy yoga last year in Clane if thats any help. http://www.breathingplace.com/
TurtleBaby1 Posts: 693
I recently attended a 6 week pregnancy course in Clane and I found it really good its €78 for 6 weeks and she has classes on Tuesday evening and saturday mornings.
thanks girls, Clane is a bit far out for me. The search continues :o0
HappyMum2010 Posts: 431
I will get you some info on monday in work if that suits? A friend of mine does them up there. If you don't here back from me - remind me (baby brain) *)
starbar LaoisWollie :thnk
mummyme Posts: 281
I would also be interested in this as i am in Newbridge but as far as i can see there is none in Newbridge and yea clane is a bit far for me too!
HappyMum2010 Posts: 431
Naas pilates Studio, Millenium Park do prenatal pilates at 6pm on a Tuesday. It’s twenty euros though which is a bit steep! http://www.physiotherapyworks.ie/Pilate ... nancy.aspx There is a holistic centre in Naas (google it) that do pregnancy Yoga- not sure of price The classes in clane seem to be a lot cheaper at 13 euro so might be worth the drive. Hope this helps :thnk
Smurfette Posts: 522
Joeys Play Centre in Naas used to run Pregancy Yoga classes. I just gave them a call and said that the aren't running them anymore but they gave me the name and number of the yoga instructor. Her name is Gillian Murdiff and she runs pregnancy yoga classes in the Fairgreen Holistic Centre in Naas (which is above the Ivy pub on the North main street). I gave her a ring and she said that she is currently running classes on Wedesnday at 6.45pm and Thursday at 6.30pm. She is also starting another class in about 2/3 weeks. This other class will be on a Thursday at 8pm. She is taking names for this one and I have put my name down for it. If anyone wants her number, please PM me - she sounds really nice and very friendly. Hope that helps :wv