Menu

Pregnant after miscarriage/loss

Go to Pregnancy & Babies

Missus2012
Princess Wolly

Re: Pregnant after miscarriage/loss

Postby Missus2012 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:22 am

Im so sorry scaredshtlss. I hadn't r slided you were pregnant when I posted or maybe you didn't know at that stage either. So sorry you've been through this again :(

Pinkerbelle! congrats on your bfp! I'm so sorry to hear you've had another loss this year. The early days are the worst. Hoping this little bean holds on tight xx

I'm doing good, anxiety is still ever present I'm afraid but will cope with that as long as all going well. I'm
19wks now and anxious anomaly scan goes well in couple of weeks.

Hope you both doing ok.

pinkerbelle10
Major Wolly

Postby pinkerbelle10 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:47 pm

Thanks so much Missus2012 x

Scaredshtless- I'm so sorry you went through this again. My heart goes out to you xxx

Well, as for me, I got my hcg and progesterone tested the other day and hcg came bank as 102 and progesterone 20 for 3 weeks 4 days since AF. I know it's super early - my cycles tend to be on the short side but have been all over the place lately. Nurse said the hcg was consistent with expected levels for my dates and progesterone was excellent.
However, I have to get the numbers rechecked today to make sure they are doubling. She said next test had to have hcg at least 200. Results tomorrow... Very nervous - have a lot of crampy feeling today :-( please God little bean will stick xxx

Missus2012
Princess Wolly

Postby Missus2012 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:13 am

Pinkerbelle hope everything went ok with your follow up test?
Progesterone at 20 doesn't seem too high, if measured in uk units. I'd ask for supplements for that just to be sure. I thought 20 would just about cover ovulation happening. Obv don't want to worry you even more but just ask again about it or maybe ask your doctor to check x

pinkerbelle10
Major Wolly

Postby pinkerbelle10 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:45 am

Thanks so much for reply missus2012. I had my numbers rechecked and they said they were good - hcg came back at 273 (almost tripled in 48 hours!) and I didnt ask about progesterone. I'm with a high risk doctor so they are pretty on the ball with it. But I might ring Monday just to double check the progesterone. Having a lot of pinching today for some reason. Have an early scan with doc in 3 weeks. Please God all will go well. How are you doing?

scaredshtless
New Wolly

Postby scaredshtless » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:07 pm

Hi ladies! Hope all is going well with your little beans. So am pg again, found out yesterday...just have to wait and see I guess!

pinkerbelle10
Major Wolly

Postby pinkerbelle10 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:17 pm

Congrats Scaredshtlss - I actually sent you a pm as I'm lurking on the may babies thread!!

John Walsh Guitar
pinkerbelle10
Major Wolly

Postby pinkerbelle10 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:53 pm

Not having a good day ladies :-( all was grand and then this evening had a tiny bit of pink in cm when I wiped :-( I will be 6 weeks tomorrow. Had this on my first mc at 6 weeks and eventually mc at 7 weeks. Trying very hard to be positive but really hard to keep the hope :-( I just don't know if I've the energy to go through a third loss. Was really feeling positive that this one would work out. Going to ring doctor in morning. Please say a prayer for my little bean xxx

scaredshtless
New Wolly

Postby scaredshtless » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:17 am

Oh pinkerbelle I really hope its nothing...if needs be you'll find the strength though, us ladies always do. Am keeping everything crossed for you x

pinkerbelle10
Major Wolly

Postby pinkerbelle10 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:05 am

Thanks so much Scaredshtlss xxx

Well, there was nothing since so I'm hoping maybe it will be ok. I rang my doctor and he was very nice and just said he wasn't concerned about it as only a tiny bit. I have an appointment with him and an early scan next Thursday when I will be 7 weeks please God. So hopefully all will be well with my little bean and no more issues.

How are you doing Scaredshtlss?

pinkerbelle10
Major Wolly

Postby pinkerbelle10 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:16 pm

Hi Ladies! I just wanted to give a quick update: had my early scan today and thank God there was a lovely strong heartbeat! Sooo relieved! Still early days (7 weeks) but feeling a bit better about it now :-)

Hope you are all doing well :-)

PreviousNext

Go to Pregnancy & Babies