Pregnant and have a rash on my face??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

RoseDawson Posts: 1494
Hi girls, I am 13 weeks pregnant and I have a red bumpy rash on my face, on my chin, forehead and some of my cheek too. Any idea what it might be, or how to treat it??
Bellabing Posts: 1449
Hey rose, I think you should contact GP to get it checked out, there's probably not a lot you can safely take to help with it but GP would be best to advise. xx
sweetbubbles Posts: 377
[quote="Bellabing":1i111f38]Hey rose, I think you should contact GP to get it checked out, there's probably not a lot you can safely take to help with it but GP would be best to advise. xx[/quote:1i111f38] +1 Your skin becomes increasingly sensitive while pregnant, so it could be absolutely nothing but you may as well get it checked out to been the safe side. I got this heatrash on my neck which flared up theoddtime throughout my pregnancy.
no2herewego Posts: 802
I got a rash all over my legs when I was 38 weeks. Such much later on than you, doc just have me a steroid cream and that cleared it up.
RoseDawson Posts: 1494
Thanks girls, i put some hydrocortisone cream on it last night and it has helped a bit, will call into my GP's nurse if it gets any worse.