Pregnant and on the pill anychance i could be pregnant

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrs attitude Posts: 22
Hi, This may sound stupid but i am on the pill and i forgot to take it for two days in a row i was also an antibiotics what are my chances i could be pregnant i am feeling dizzy, my tummy feels sick, my boobs feel sore and heavy. my AF is due next week. I would love to be pregnant i am just wondering what my chances are??
DublinGirl Posts: 1307
Hi Tunachunks, you could very well be pregnant. My first definate tell tale sign that I was pregnant were sore heavy boobs. Best of luck to you during the next week. If you think you might be pregnant don't take any more pills just in case. I could be wrong in saying that!!! Good luck with the outcome and if you would love to be pregnant well here's to hoping you are. The next week will seem like eternity waiting to test. Best of luck and hugs. :wv
newyearbabs Posts: 686
No question is stupid, :o0 You could be very well be pg I would stop taking your pill just in case. Sore boobs was my 1st sign Good luck I hope you get the answer you want
breeze Posts: 1175
sore boobs for me i count even run up the stairs wothout holding onto them :o0 :o0 :o0 Sounds good, fingers crossed for ya :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll