Pregnant and temperamental!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

esmum Posts: 426
Ive nearly lost it with two different people in the office already today. Now I feel like crying . Hormones :o( Please god let it soon be 5.
sept09baby Posts: 1094
This could have been me 3 hours ago. Not too long left to go thank god. Then we have rush hour to face O:| I've taken next week off work just to have a break. Hoping that will sort me out. Have you any time off coming up? That might help - either that or chocolate!
Emme Posts: 4735
If I keep my job it'll be a feicin miracle. A lady rang the other day to look for a number of a company that we do work WITH and I said 11811. Couldn't help it. People are just so annoying. Myself and DH were having a lovely dinner yesterday and next thing he started a sentence, took a mouthful, chewed and I let a roar at him to 'f*cking get on with it'. I don't know where it came from. I'm usually a complete lady!! :o0 :o0
I think I will go with chocolate on the way home.
justwaitin Posts: 2462
my poor dp got some stick from from about 4 months to about 7 months , he really got a raw deal front me. dont have much advice on how to deal with i started to listen to my hypnobirth cd more regulaly
part of me is enjoying it...i like not taking crap from people. wish i had stood up for myself before now though.
Now Im giggling away to myself at my desk like I really have lost the plot. Thanks Emme. Dh is in for a lovely evening.
you know the way they say the miracle of childbirth is that women forget the pain and do it again....ever think the same could be said for men?! DH has mentioned on more than one occasion that he's never coming near me again!!!
Dora the explorer Posts: 1570
My hubby said this is the last one he cant go through it anymore haha
MammyC Posts: 3621
Its gotten waaaayyyy worse for me in the last month, Im a total bitch one minute and then crying the next thinking my DH is going to run off on me ( and I wouldnt blame him if he did ) Ah the joys!! :o0