Pregnant at 36

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

marybubble Posts: 8
Hi there, I'm turning 36 this month .im getting married at Christmas . I would love three kids . Have I left it too late ?? ;o(
bluepolkadots Posts: 1237
Start with one and see how you go! In theory all possible but reality may be different. I have an aunt in her 60s now who had 3 kids pretty much right after each other from 35/36 years old. Good luck!
Smilinmaz Posts: 446
Got married in April, turned 36 in aug, want 3 kids too. So far no bump though! Fingers crossed this month.
marybubble Posts: 8
Has anyone on here had kids after 36 ... If so how many
mamime Posts: 791
Not personally, but a previous neighbour of mine had 3 kids at 37, 39 and 41! Its not impossible. Best of luck :babydust: :babydust:
MrsDraper Posts: 146
I just had my first baby at age 36. Conceived first go. Hope to have more children down the line. My SIL just had twins at age 42. You might have twins, you just never know.
Smallensmall Posts: 139
My friend at work got married at 36 got pregnant 3 months later and just gave birth to her third child at 40! It is possible! My sister got married in March and was pregnant by June with twins! She's 35
mrskelly12 Posts: 60
Had first at 36 pregnant with number 2 now at 38. Would love 1 more but the 3 toddlers I'd have would kill us!!! I'm exhausted with 1 toddler 3 I'd be a zombie....!!! :)
sineadryan1 Posts: 2
More and more of my friends are approaching 40 before they have their first baby. I think it is becoming very familiar to hear about situations like that now, but everyone is different - and the best professional advice (as far as I am aware) would be to try and have one's first baby earlier if possible. You're got plenty of company anyway OP, and you are beating many of my friends to it, so I don't think you have any reason to worry.
Sunspeckle Posts: 437
I know someone at work who got married at 35 and had one kid every year at 36,37 and 38.As the other ladies have adviced, just start ttc #1. i would advice making sure your nutritional stores are at their optimum if you plan on having kids back to back. :babydust: