Preseedies?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

happyfeet Posts: 1316
What are preseedies?? and how do they help when ttc?? *)
Sphynx Posts: 6795
hiya Happy Feet - preseed is a sperm-friendly lubricant. Only useful if you already use a different kind of lube (like KY jelly) becaue most of these can get in the way of the sperm meeting the egg! I ordered from medicaltestcentre.com (not very reasonable but next-day delivery) as you can't get it in Boots as far as I know. The peseed website explains how it works:
Thank you blackcat - i wasnt sure what it was. Does it help with ttc?
Just looked that up blackcat - do you think i should use it this month - was a bit dry from the BD'ing this month! (TMI?) :o0 :o0
I was the same - we did so much babydancing we would have needed a lorry-load of CM to keep us going :o0 :o0 :o0 You're bound to dry up a bit if you're at it several nights on the go! The evening primrose oil is also supposed to help you produce more CM (as is agnus castus from the health shop and robitussin cough syrup! - see the Sperm meets Egg Plan). I'd say if you think you will need lubricant then it's worth getting preseed. Warning: it's not very sexy tho! It came in littl plastic applicators that you're supposed to use before sex (i.e stick them inside yourself :ooh ). I think someone here got a tube though which would be better!
:o0 Blackcat you changed your name too! whats goin on!? :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
Just keeping you on your toes!!! (geddit? :o0 :o0 :o0 )
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0