Present for bridal suite

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lifestooshort Posts: 2312
Hello there, just looking to leave a nice token for a wedding I'm going to soon. I'm part of the bridal party and would like to leave something for bride/groom to open at the end of the evening. Any suggestions? I'm giving a gift of cash in a card as main present to just something nice ya know?
glassofwineforthelady Posts: 153
Would you leave a bottle of bubbly and two champagne glasses?
Was thinking of that but then I felt they wouldn't bother drinking it at that time of the evening been at it all day. BUT THANKS
Starbar2010 Posts: 1261
Comfy Bathrobes and maybe some sparkling wine and candles in the bathroom :-8
glassofwineforthelady Posts: 153
[quote="bombchic":8e7g0rr1]Was thinking of that but then I felt they wouldn't bother drinking it at that time of the evening been at it all day. BUT THANKS[/quote:8e7g0rr1] I did think of that (after!) I left a bottle for some friends on their big day, and the bride really liked it cos she hadn't had a chance have a drink all day (the groom managed a pint or two though :o0) and they were buzzing after the excitement and they couldn't sleep, so they had a drink and a chat about the day! I'm sure lots of wollies will have other suggestions though so you'll get plenty of ideas :wv
ccmar2010 Posts: 123
What about doing a mini goodie hamper? You could put stuff like chocolate, coca-cola, crisps etc in it. If they've the munchies that night or the next morning then they'd be delighted with it. I'm going to put some of this type of stuff in my BMs rooms! Also if they do go hard at it (on the drink I mean! :-8 ) you could leave a packet of pain killers! :hic
Munchie hamper is the craic! Right how does this sound a few nice loved up oils, a Karma Sultra book from Easons :), Put a few petals around the place, then a load of goodies!!!!
ccmar2010 Posts: 123
That sounds great, hope my bridal party think to do something like this for me - think I might put a few packs of crisps into my luggage just in case they don't! :-8