Present for hubby?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

markel Posts: 216
Just looking for ideas of something small to get hubby. We had a tough last couple of months of pregnancy and he was a great support to me. Then had to deliver in Dublin, a long way from home so he had lots of extra running around to do. He's been super since we got home with feeding and changing etc and then he presented me with most fabulous eternity ring. So just wanna get him somehing say thanks - any ideas?
lush11 Posts: 2877
Well for fathers day I got my hubby a book called I love my daddy and a photo book with pictures of him and little lad.
vonnyoc Posts: 2688
How about a nice watch with the baby's date of birth engraved on the back. It's something he'll always have.
Lizzie02 Posts: 2624
[quote:37k6sl5a]How about a nice watch with the baby's date of birth engraved on the back. It's something he'll always have. [/quote:37k6sl5a] +1 I love this idea (and might rob it myself)
Tks for suggestions girls Watch idea is lovely but he already had 3 watches so better no get him another!! And he's not really into jewellery so thats out. Will keep lookin!
Busbybabe Posts: 562
Markel: I saw this in an Irish magazine the other day and thought it was a nice idea. It's an Irish company who make bespoke silver keyrings with your babies handprints on them (a scaled down minature version) and also can do your fingerprints or lip prints :o)ll Have a look at their website. [url:3uaq2ox6]http://www.preciousprints.ie/[/url:3uaq2ox6]
Tks for that Busbybabe, they're lovely.