Present for the Daddy to be!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

corkrebel Posts: 744
Hi girls, just wonder if any of you have any ideas? I would love to get my DH a Christmas present from our little one that is due in May '07....I dont want to get something that is for the baby as I think it is tempting fate...but just a little something to mark the fact that DH will be a Dad next year! any suggestions? I do plan to write a card "from" the baby too!!! O:o)
bellabella Posts: 2750
OH Corkrebel thats a lovely idea.How about a picture frame for him office.I was looking at them the other day "daddy and me" or a football strip one for him and one for the baby or a cigar and money for a pint of guiness and you can say in the card " you can go on out now and have a pint and a cigar to celebrate my srrival, mammy and i are resting but thanks for the help during my birth" and on the outside of the envelope write "to be opened the day i am born"
babe06 Posts: 898
Ah bellabella - thats so sweet and such a good idea. Will definitely consider that. My Dhs birthday is the month before I'm due so think I'll def do the card thing then. I was planning to get DH a book of Irish names - will inscribe it from baby.