pressie ideas please!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dill Posts: 1640
Anyone have any bright ideas as to what i can buy an 8 year old nephew who has everything? His birthday is coming up this month and I'm at a loss.... Any suggestions would be great!
Mrs Decemberbride Posts: 4337
As always it depends on the budget.... Does he have a DS or any game console??? if so a game for that always goes down well. Or if he likes a band maybe tickets to a gig. Or an mp3 player Clothes if he into footie or basketball? HTH
Dill Posts: 1640
thanks decemberbride - think he's got all the feckin game consoles and have bought him games a couple of times so wanted something different. He's a bit young still for bands i think tho he did tell me the other day his fav song was Cum on feel the Noize - very cool nephew i have! Might have to go for clothes alright but kids never get very excited by that do they! Cheers though x
Mrs Decemberbride Posts: 4337
i always ask the parents as the usually hint at loads of stuff....... i am sure there is a new cool thing to have for the summer. games are always welcome though so imagine he would love that. Best of luck, let us know what u pick.