Pressure on bladder anyone?Any relief?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

wifetobe Posts: 1438
Dear God when she kicks me I nearly pee the last couple of days :eek It's really uncomfortable. Any ideas how to relieve it?! I like the kicks but damn they make you jump!
maisedon Posts: 1394
Get used to it I say :o0 :o0 cos its only going to get worse!!! :o0 :o0 Wait til you are bursting to go to the loo every 15 minutes and then when you do go its only a dribble.... *)
over the moon Posts: 676
All part of the joys of pregnancy I'm afraid..you could try pelvic floor exercises to tighten the muscles but as maisedon says it only gets worse as the babs gets bigger :o0 :o0
Jeidi Posts: 3128
Good jesus wait till you're where I am. I thought my waters brok one day last week and when the midwife chekced she said it was babs leaning on my bladder and a little bit leaker. The shame!! DH nearly pissed himself laughing!
maisedon Posts: 1394
[quote="Jeidi":1ezkhq9z]Good jesus wait till you're where I am. I thought my waters brok one day last week and when the midwife chekced she said it was babs leaning on my bladder and a little bit leaker. The shame!! DH nearly pissed himself laughing![/quote:1ezkhq9z] :o0 :o0 :o0 And the first few times that I sneezed and wet myself I nearly died of shock!!! :o0 :o0 Our poor bladders really have it hard!! *)
Grunge Bride Posts: 2529
I'm suffering quite a lot with it the last couple of weeks - such pains and then the tiniest amount when I go to the loo. Feel so full all the time like I've been holding it in for hours - even when I've just been. And if I lie in the wrong position, or sometimes for no reason at all, I get these nerve pains around my pelvis / bladder and sometimes they spread to my back. If I lie on my left in bed the last week or so I'm screwed, I get excruciating nerve pains and can't move.....stopped doing that fairly sharpish! The last few weeks can be mighty uncomfortable!
wifetobe Posts: 1438
Thanks girlies :thnk Looks like this is something I have to get used to :o0 Great :o0