Pressure Pain

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

evenstar Posts: 367
Hi girls, Sorry for the question but I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing uncomfortable pressure down below. I'm only 16 and a half weeks but when I am standing up I feel a lot of pressure. It goes when I walk or sit. It's exactly like the feeling I had after DD was born - I was unable to stand for any length of time for weeks afterward. I was wondering if it's a symptom of a second pregnancy cos everything is a bit looser if that makes sense? Thanks, evenstar
i carried a watermelon Posts: 140
Hi, Im pregnant on second baby and I have also been suffering from terrible pressure down below. I didnt have it on my first either so it could be something to do with the muscles being looser. It can be agony at times. It has eased off in the last few weeks but it was really painful from about 12-20 weeks.
Elegance Posts: 2848
hi evenstar.... if you look at the march thread you'll see that i posted pretty much the same thing as you today. in the past 24 hours, the pressure/pain that i'm having is unreal. fine when sitting down but as soon as i walk its there again. and this is my first baby.... 2nd prg though, cos I miscarried in feb. i googled it and found lots of baby sites where other women were complaining of the same thing and it appears to be 'normal' i've never felt anything like it before though :o( hope your well pet :xox
evenstar Posts: 367
Thanks a million for your replies girls. It has put my mind at ease! evenstar