Pressure

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Girls is the pressure feeling like carrying a severely heavy load? I felt huge last night and so drained and my bump was as hard as a rock,same again this morning and a pulling sensation down low too?
boobies Posts: 1625
yeah mama i have moments like that too. My tummy gets rock hard and when i go to stand up its like ive a big load sitting on my tummy. I think it is braxton hicks contractions. Just your womb preparing for labour. Plus my pelvis is causing me havoc at the moment but thats good cause it means its stretching for labour.
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
THanks so much last night was the first time I felt this happening...was thinking it was Braxton Hicks but wasnt sure and everyone laughs at me at home
how you keeping other than that? I am getting really excited now and cant wait to finish work. Babies kicks are getting really strong its amazing really. Busy doing my pelvic floor exercises and have to start perennial massage soon
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Yeah I think it's braxton hicks too. It's funny I don't seem to be getting them anymore. and sometimes the pressure gets so much that you think baby's going to fall out !! I never plucked up the courage to do the perinial massages :-8 I can't explain it but since being pregnant I don't like going near down there :-8 With DH it's fine once we get going iykwim but it's just weird. I'm fairly good with my pelvic floors though.
Hi Tigletts! I find it hard to 'keep clenched' when doing pelvic floor excercises and have'nt been great at doing them up to this week. But sure I surpose every little helps!