Price of BM Dresses

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

SilverGirl Posts: 1517
Hello ladies! I am doing up my budget at the mo and havent a clue what to put down for the BM dresses. I know its a personal choice of how much you all spend but I'm just looking for an average price and also where is the best place to get them? I have been on gownsales.com and found a few but nothing special Thanks :wv
mrsmaybride2010 Posts: 843
hi Emmielou when i went looking at bm dresses i was shocked at how much they cost. the cheapest dress i priced was 260 and the dearest was 320. that was in dublin. a girl on here recommemded ardee bridal house so i went up and had a look. i picked out a dessy dress and they where 195 ech. big difference from dublin. i also saved 150 on my veil up there too. HTH
candypants Posts: 8575
I put down €150 for mine. When are you getting married misses?
SilverGirl Posts: 1517
I'm getting married November 2010 .. must put my ticker back up! I just dont want to spend a fortune on BM dresses as we dont really have the money :o0 €150 would be great!
candypants Posts: 8575
Yeah get your ticker up woman :o)ll If you look in shops thats not "wedding" shops for their dreses you wil get them cheaper........
Elban26 Posts: 2458
I spent €225 each on mine!
fish12 Posts: 389
g
mkb Posts: 1744
Just on the note of Ardee Bridal House, they have a sale coming up check out the link http://www.ardeebridalhouse.com/specials.php
Starbar2010 Posts: 1261
I'll probably get my online. Great experience from Jaysbridal.net for my own dress. Have been looking at different designers and they are about 120-140 euro. with 36 euro more for potential customs. Have budgeted 200 per dress though so have a bit of margin for error Can't wait to go BM dress shopping. 6 girls together (me, 4bm and my sis whos like a BM) will be manic!
fifi09 Posts: 414
I was quoted 350 for my Bari Jay BM's dresses :eek Have 4 BM's so was shocked at the price. Ended up getting the exact same Bari Jay dresses from gownsales. 4 dresses plus delievery cost me just under 600 Euro for the lot. Huge differences in prices so be sure to shop around. You'll easily find beautiful dresses for 150 each *)